ReShade not working with TS3?

• Tashypooo
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #1 by Tashypooo ReShade not working with TS3? was created by Tashypooo
Hey all! First time ReShade user here. :)

I have a dedicated graphics card so I couldn't use ReShade 2.0 which sucked because it made everybody's games look so beautiful, so, when I heard about 3.0 I was super excited! Except, I have no idea how to get the ReShade settings up in game? When using shift + F2, Build & Buy mode opens in game yet no settings. Are there other alternatives to using shift + F2? Also, I installed the +10 option, because 8/9 made my game sit in the background and wouldn't open....not sure what to do. Any help is greatly appreciated!

EDIT!!!!
I was sent a file by someone who allowed me to use the version where DirectD9 was available (because they used that for their game and it works) and I installed it the way I was instructed and now my game won't even open? When I checked Task Manager it was just sitting in the background but wouldn't open. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

EDIT AGAIN!!!
Found out it was my graphics card? I have a NVIDIA GTX card...is that not compatible with either version of ReShade? Is there anyway to make it compatible? :/
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Tashypooo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.