GTA V Reshade 3.0.4 Crash Fullscreen

• skarmx2
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #1 by skarmx2 GTA V Reshade 3.0.4 Crash Fullscreen was created by skarmx2
Im using Resahde version 3.0.5 GTA V is 1.0.877.0

Whenever i try to start GTA V with fullscreen defaulted it will crash to the desktop with a "GTA V has stopped working" window. But it DOESNT crash if I run it on windows mode. Ive tried all sorts of things, renaming, deleting and replacing, trying and trying countless times, fullscreen wont work by default. If im running it on windowed mode, it will work fine, steady FPS, no lag, great looking graphics. I use alt+enter to goto fullscreen in game, it will crash with the same message. So far, the only way i can get it to work in fullscreen is to go into the ingame graphics options, set the view mode to fullscreen, and hit esc to "not" apply the changes, and it will for some reason go to fullscreen, and ReShade will work. Now this method is not very reliable, so I'd love it if someone could figure out a way for me to run in fullscreen by default, without crashing.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by skarmx2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.