X-Plane 3.0.5 Problems

• Denitus
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #1 by Denitus X-Plane 3.0.5 Problems was created by Denitus
Hi,

So after upgrading to the latest version I noticed that it causes issues. In the 767 from Flight Factor, which is the only plane I've tested, the FMC ( Flight Managment computer, ADI (Altitude Director Indicator ) and HSI ( Horizontal Situation Indicator ) are black. If needed I can provide a picture. The only fix is to revert to a previous version I used which is 3.0.3.

Regards
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Denitus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sethos
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by Sethos Replied by Sethos on topic X-Plane 3.0.5 Problems
Can also confirm I've seen several artifacts caused by the latest version. I personally saw a constant shadow on planes, like it was covered in a cloud shadow despite not being overcast. Also saw some weird stripes along the plane. Works fine with 3.0.3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denitus

• ecosta
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #3 by ecosta Replied by ecosta on topic X-Plane 3.0.5 Problems
The panel GPS Cessna 172 SP is black in 3D Panel. See photo bellow
[IMG

However, in panel 2D, all panels works fine:
[IMG

My file OPENGL32.log shows:
Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by ecosta. Reason: incomplete text
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denitus

• Denitus
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #4 by Denitus Replied by Denitus on topic X-Plane 3.0.5 Problems
Using the latest 3.0.6 and the problem remains. For now the only working version for XP is 3.0.3.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.