ReShade 3.0.5 giving black screen in ZWWHD in Cemu

• GITech
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #1 by GITech ReShade 3.0.5 giving black screen in ZWWHD in Cemu was created by GITech
First, let me say thanks for getting ReShade 3.0.5 working with Cemu. I works great for all 8 games I've tested so far! Except one: ZWWHD

Using Cemu 1.6.3 to test Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD with Reshade 3.0.5:

1. If you go to fullscreen *after* the 2D splash screen: the image will be a black screen, and maintain that black screen when Reshade is toggled to ON.
2. If you go to fullscreen *during* the 2D splashscreen before the game starts to render 3D, Reshade will load and work properly during the 2D splash screen, but when the game moves on to render 3D: the image will be the first frame of the 3D render, and maintain that frame when Reshade is toggled to ON.
3. Reshade works normal/great in window mode.

During troubleshooting: Activating any one or multiple of shaders will cause this to happen.

Here is my OPENGL32.log:
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzJr2akRcL-NS2ljTE1UcXFvNDA

Thanks a million,
Jay :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• GITech
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by GITech Replied by GITech on topic ReShade 3.0.5 giving black screen in ZWWHD in Cemu
Any news on this? :dry:

Thanks in advance! B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.