Aion

• caydave
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #1 by caydave Aion was created by caydave
hi dudes ! i am playing Aion online.
before i could make sweetfx boulautor 2024 work on this game with radeonpro. but today , it seems the application doesn't work no more on this game .

have anyone a solution please ? did you succeed to play Aion with sweetfx or reshade ?
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by caydave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Aion

• caydave
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #3 by caydave Replied by caydave on topic Aion
hi crosire. i guess you know the issue with Aion . this game dosn't have any game client , but only a ".bin" application . that why it is very hard for so many players to make sweetfx or reshade working on Aion. i tried to launch your reshade on it but how can i activate reshade or its effects when it finish to modify the Aion files ?

it says "done" when finished .where can i activate the effect please ?
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by caydave.

• caydave
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #4 by caydave Replied by caydave on topic Aion
nobody knows a solution please ?

• caydave
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #5 by caydave Replied by caydave on topic Aion
hi crosire . i eared that reshade 1.1.0 worked on Aion.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.