[SOLVED] Problem with IL-2 Cliffs of Dover

• Blueshark74
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #1 by Blueshark74 Problem with IL-2 Cliffs of Dover was created by Blueshark74
Hi

I've installed Reshade 3.0.5 and am getting an error message when I start up and when I enter the flying part of the game. The message is as follows:

Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover\reshade.fx (8,1): preprocessor error: could not open included file 'reshade.fx (8.1)'

I've searched for reshade.fx (8.1) and there is no such file at that locus or elsewhere, but there is a folder called reshade-shaders. I've got FXAA SMAA and vibrance loaded.

My system Specs are:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
RAM 16.0 GB
64-bit Operating System
Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

I think reshade is working - but can you enlighten me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Problem with IL-2 Cliffs of Dover
Delete ReShade.fx from the main folder. It's a left-over from a previous installation and not part of ReShade 3.0 and therefore messes things up. ReShade 3.0 will still work but you'll get that error because it cannot load the old file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blueshark74

• Blueshark74
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #3 by Blueshark74 Replied by Blueshark74 on topic Problem with IL-2 Cliffs of Dover
That did the trick! Thanks Crosire! :cheer:

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.