Reshade 3.0.5 keep crashing GTA V

• BrainErased
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #1 by BrainErased Reshade 3.0.5 keep crashing GTA V was created by BrainErased
So i install Reshade to GTA V Steam version and it still crashing when social club loading. Can some one help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Radical53
More
6 years 2 months ago #2 by Radical53 Replied by Radical53 on topic Reshade 3.0.5 keep crashing GTA V
I'm having the same issue with 3.0.6 and the non-Steam version of GTA V. Vanilla install.

• ParadiseDecay
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #3 by ParadiseDecay Replied by ParadiseDecay on topic Reshade 3.0.5 keep crashing GTA V
Having the same issue with 3.0.6.
I am also using SuperDepth3D to allow me to play games in 3D in VR.
I have figured out that if I rename/or remove the file: dxgi.dll the game runs, but no ReShade menu appears?
With this file present.... GTA 5 hangs/freezer on the launcher?
I have tried other games like RE7, Fallout 4, Alien Isolation, Doom (2016) and Skyrim without any issues.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by ParadiseDecay.

• Inferius77
More
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #4 by Inferius77 Replied by Inferius77 on topic Reshade 3.0.5 keep crashing GTA V
Yes I'm having this issue as well. Obviously The current build is broken. I can't manage to think of a good reason for old version to not be available for download.
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Inferius77.

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.