Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!!

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!! 1 year 1 month ago #1

PLEASE I NEED HELP!!! I am going crazy trying to get this (ReShade 3.0.6) to work with Battlefield 4. I am running the x64 game on an x64 version of windows 10. I have disabled the orign overlay. I do not have MSI Afterburner or FRAPPS ect. I have disabled Nvidia Geforce Experience. I chose Direct3D 10+ when installing. I have the DirectX End user thingy. When I start the game (online and offline) I almost immediately get a 'BF4 has stopped working' error. The dgxi.dll log says:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I really want this to work. Please help me. Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!! 1 year 1 month ago #2

You people are useless. You made this 'program'. You should be able to help people with it.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!! 1 year 1 month ago #3

Benji13 wrote:
You people are useless. You made this 'program'. You should be able to help people with it.

1. You haven't even waited a day after the creation of the OP. People have lives.

1.5. It'd also help to know a bit more about your situation. System, drivers, etc.

2. As of January 1st, ReShade became open-source specifically for this reason; the main creator is stretched of time. If you'd looked around at all, you'd know this.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by FierySwordswoman.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!! 1 year 1 month ago #4

• Martigen
  • Thank you received: 53
Benji13 wrote:
When you grow up and treat others with respect, perhaps they'll be inclined to help you.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!! 1 year 1 month ago #5

FierySwordswoman wrote:
Benji13 wrote:

1. You haven't even waited a day after the creation of the OP. People have lives.

1.5. It'd also help to know a bit more about your situation. System, drivers, etc.

2. As of January 1st, ReShade became open-source specifically for this reason; the main creator is stretched of time. If you'd looked around at all, you'd know this.

1. Sorry. I am used to forums where people usually reply within an hour.
1.5. I have Windows 10 Home. All my drivers (mostly Intel) are up to date.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!! 1 year 1 month ago #6

Martigen wrote:
When you grow up and treat others with respect, perhaps they'll be inclined to help you.
That too. I forgot to add that as #0.

Benji13 wrote:
I don't think I've ever been on a forum that consistently answers in an hour. I generally have to check back the next morning at the least.
StackOverflow, Steam, Various modding sites, every product support board in existence, etc.

Benji13 wrote:
I meant hardware. When you ask for tech support help, one of the first things you'll probably be asked about is how you're running the program. Example:

System Specs:
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by FierySwordswoman.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!! 1 year 1 month ago #7

Benji13 wrote:
I don't think I've ever been on a forum that consistently answers in an hour. I generally have to check back the next morning at the least.
StackOverflow, Steam, Various modding sites, every product support board in existence, etc.

Benji13 wrote:
I meant hardware. When you ask for tech support help, one of the first things you'll probably be asked about is how you're running the program. Example:

System Specs:
[/quote]

The forum I am talking about is the KSP forum. I am running a Metabox Alpha N170RD1 with an (always runs at 3.2 though), 16Gb RAM, Nvidia GTX 960m, 256gb Crucial SSD. x64 Battlefield 4 on ultra settings.