PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!!

• Benji13
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by Benji13 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!! was created by Benji13
PLEASE I NEED HELP!!! I am going crazy trying to get this (ReShade 3.0.6) to work with Battlefield 4. I am running the x64 game on an x64 version of windows 10. I have disabled the orign overlay. I do not have MSI Afterburner or FRAPPS ect. I have disabled Nvidia Geforce Experience. I chose Direct3D 10+ when installing. I have the DirectX End user thingy. When I start the game (online and offline) I almost immediately get a 'BF4 has stopped working' error. The dgxi.dll log says:

Warning: Spoiler!

I really want this to work. Please help me. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Benji13
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by Benji13 Replied by Benji13 on topic PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!!
You people are useless. You made this 'program'. You should be able to help people with it.

• FierySwordswoman
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #3 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!!

Benji13 wrote: You people are useless. You made this 'program'. You should be able to help people with it.

1. You haven't even waited a day after the creation of the OP. People have lives.

1.5. It'd also help to know a bit more about your situation. System, drivers, etc.

2. As of January 1st, ReShade became open-source specifically for this reason; the main creator is stretched of time. If you'd looked around at all, you'd know this.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by FierySwordswoman.

• Martigen
More
7 years 3 months ago #4 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!!

Benji13 wrote: You people are useless. You made this 'program'. You should be able to help people with it.

When you grow up and treat others with respect, perhaps they'll be inclined to help you.

• Benji13
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #5 by Benji13 Replied by Benji13 on topic PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!!

FierySwordswoman wrote:

1. You haven't even waited a day after the creation of the OP. People have lives.

1.5. It'd also help to know a bit more about your situation. System, drivers, etc.

2. As of January 1st, ReShade became open-source specifically for this reason; the main creator is stretched of time. If you'd looked around at all, you'd know this.

1. Sorry. I am used to forums where people usually reply within an hour.
1.5. I have Windows 10 Home. All my drivers (mostly Intel) are up to date.

• FierySwordswoman
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #6 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!!

Martigen wrote: When you grow up and treat others with respect, perhaps they'll be inclined to help you.

That too. I forgot to add that as #0.

Benji13 wrote: 1. Sorry. I am used to forums where people usually reply within an hour.

I don't think I've ever been on a forum that consistently answers in an hour. I generally have to check back the next morning at the least.
StackOverflow, Steam, Various modding sites, every product support board in existence, etc.

Benji13 wrote: 1.5. I have Windows 10 Home. All my drivers (mostly Intel) are up to date.

I meant hardware. When you ask for tech support help, one of the first things you'll probably be asked about is how you're running the program. Example:

System Specs:
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by FierySwordswoman.

• Benji13
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #7 by Benji13 Replied by Benji13 on topic PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!!!

Benji13 wrote: 1. Sorry. I am used to forums where people usually reply within an hour.

I don't think I've ever been on a forum that consistently answers in an hour. I generally have to check back the next morning at the least.
StackOverflow, Steam, Various modding sites, every product support board in existence, etc.

Benji13 wrote: 1.5. I have Windows 10 Home. All my drivers (mostly Intel) are up to date.

I meant hardware. When you ask for tech support help, one of the first things you'll probably be asked about is how you're running the program. Example:

System Specs:
[/quote]

The forum I am talking about is the KSP forum. I am running a Metabox Alpha N170RD1 with an i7@2.6ghz (always runs at 3.2 though), 16Gb RAM, Nvidia GTX 960m, 256gb Crucial SSD. x64 Battlefield 4 on ultra settings.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.