When I launch Amnesia: The Dark Descent with Rehsade 3.0.6 all of the UI text is gone, leaving only background. It happens even if no preset is enabled. Really want to play amnesia using Depth3D preset with HTC Vive .
Thanks! It worked.
Result: disappointed. It works but seems like I was expecting too much from a non-3D game. I really wanted to get a heart attack from playing Amnesia in VR but all I got is headache and nausea
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.