Hey I install ReShade correctly and have gotten it to load in Guild Wars 2. My next thing was to get Master Effect to load. I downloaded it in input inside my bin folder in the Guild Wars section where my reshade stuff is. Once I start the game up the Reshade loads correctly but its not saying anything for Master Effect. Anyone know how to fix this?
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.