Trouble getting it to work with vanilla wow

• Rasmusm
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #1 by Rasmusm Trouble getting it to work with vanilla wow was created by Rasmusm
Hey all

Just stumpled across this program today and I thought I would give it a try :-)!
I own a i7-6700k with a gtx1070, but when I press directx 10 in the install it will start downloading to that and when I open wow, nothing happens, it should come a gray bar at top of the screen counting down. I however can make it work with OpenGL, but thats not what I prefer?

I finally managed to get it working somehow, but after a restart pc it didnt show the gray countdown at top screen when opening wow (1.12.1) anymore

Can you point me in the right direction on what Im doing wrong?

Hope to hear from you,
From Rasmus
Denmark

Edit: Tried to reinstall multiple times with no result :/ eventually I made it work once more, but didnt again after a restart?
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Rasmusm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.