ReShade setup wont launch?

• ReapersCode
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by ReapersCode ReShade setup wont launch? was created by ReapersCode
I tried running it in compatibility mode and running it as an administer and alas, nothing. Any help would be appreciated, I'm running on Windows 10 HOME 64 bit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• aNdyNATION
More
6 years 11 months ago #2 by aNdyNATION Replied by aNdyNATION on topic ReShade setup wont launch?
Same here. I cant install ReShade 3.0.7. After doubeclick nothing happens, not even an error message.

WIN 10 Pro 64 bit

• Bogo
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #3 by Bogo Replied by Bogo on topic ReShade setup wont launch?
Same here.
Win 10 Home 64 Bit
Maybe it has something to do with the Creative Update from Microsoft?

Worked for me nearly a whole Year.

Edit: After closing MSI Afterburner it worked. Never had this Problem.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Bogo.

• chri1stian
More
2 years 2 months ago #4 by chri1stian Replied by chri1stian on topic ReShade setup wont launch?
Made an account to share what happened to me, the issue for me was resolved when I moved the .exe file to my main C drive. when I had it on my D drive I normally install all my game things onto, it would not open but once I moved it it worked. I hope this helps someone!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.