Well it is just not working

More
3 years 6 months ago #1 by Pineapple Pete
Well it is just not working was created by Pineapple Pete
When I press the Effect Toggle Key nothing happens. I have an unusual path to my X-Plane 11. It is duplicated exactly in the Effects Search Path in the drop down selection menu as well as the usual C:\ X-Plane 11 path also shown in the selection menu.
When I press the (re)load button I see that button highlights very momentarily but there are no further indications that a reload took place.
I have tried multiple entries for the effects search path thinking that is where the problem lies with no luck.
I hope that you can help
Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #2 by Pineapple Pete
Replied by Pineapple Pete on topic Well it is just not working
Nor can I delete it! I thought perhaps I may have downloaded a corrupter file, so my thought was to get another file and reinstall. I removed the plugin but when I restar x-plane the Reshade banner still displays. Shift +F2 even works with nothing showing in Resources/Plugins file tree or anywhere else in the main root directory for x-plane.
So, anyone with a thought for me?

More
3 years 6 months ago #3 by crosire
Replied by crosire on topic Well it is just not working
You need to tell ReShade where you put the effect files. The setup tool should have installed them to "C:\X-Plane 11\reshade-shaders" if you selected the option to do so and that exact path should be in the INI.

More
3 years 6 months ago #4 by Sloboda
Replied by Sloboda on topic Well it is just not working
Hello Pete,
i think you can find what is not ok. It's work perfect for me. Just a message error for opengl32.dll when i quit X-Plane.

I hope you will can find what you want.
Have a good day.