Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Well it is just not working

Well it is just not working 1 year 6 months ago #1

When I press the Effect Toggle Key nothing happens. I have an unusual path to my X-Plane 11. It is duplicated exactly in the Effects Search Path in the drop down selection menu as well as the usual C:\ X-Plane 11 path also shown in the selection menu.
When I press the (re)load button I see that button highlights very momentarily but there are no further indications that a reload took place.
I have tried multiple entries for the effects search path thinking that is where the problem lies with no luck.
I hope that you can help
Steve
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Well it is just not working 1 year 6 months ago #2

Nor can I delete it! I thought perhaps I may have downloaded a corrupter file, so my thought was to get another file and reinstall. I removed the plugin but when I restar x-plane the Reshade banner still displays. Shift +F2 even works with nothing showing in Resources/Plugins file tree or anywhere else in the main root directory for x-plane.
So, anyone with a thought for me?

Well it is just not working 1 year 6 months ago #3

You need to tell ReShade where you put the effect files. The setup tool should have installed them to "C:\X-Plane 11\reshade-shaders" if you selected the option to do so and that exact path should be in the INI.
Cheers, crosire =)

Well it is just not working 1 year 6 months ago #4

Hello Pete,
i think you can find what is not ok. It's work perfect for me. Just a message error for opengl32.dll when i quit X-Plane.

I hope you will can find what you want.
Have a good day.