Prepar3d effect loading crash

• DustyProp
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by DustyProp Prepar3d effect loading crash was created by DustyProp
Hello. I just installed PTA and shaders for Prepar3d. Install went just fine, however when loading into P3D the sim crashes every time when it is on 14 effects remaining stage. When I quickly click through the menu, making no selections just clicking ok and accepting the default launch screen in P3D everything loads without issue, this wouldn't be a big issue but that means I then have to go through and change airport, plane and time which is a workaround but still a hassle. Any thoughts on how to resolve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• _Patrol
More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by _Patrol Replied by _Patrol on topic Prepar3d effect loading crash
Run as admin again ReShade_Setup_3.0.6.exe
click on "Select game", find "Prepar3d.exe", select "Direct3D 10+", click "Yes" and again "Yes"
find and uncheck -> MagicBloom.fx

click "ok"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.