"Clipping" while aiming with Reshade installed.

• JovianStone
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #1 by JovianStone "Clipping" while aiming with Reshade installed. was created by JovianStone
Playing "Rage" again, and decided to add ReShade this time around. While aiming down sights parts of the gun disappear. It's like the camera is clipping through the mesh or something.

This happens even if I disable all effects. Once I delete Reshade completely, the problem goes away. Any ideas?

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by JovianStone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JovianStone
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by JovianStone Replied by JovianStone on topic "Clipping" while aiming with Reshade installed.
Anybody??? Under the list of supported games is says that "Rage" runs perfectly. I can't imagine what could be causing this. Doesn't seem like an issue that Reshade could even cause but nevertheless it does.

• NoMansReshade
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #3 by NoMansReshade Replied by NoMansReshade on topic "Clipping" while aiming with Reshade installed.
Strange. It seems that a Reshade hook is causing the near-clipping plane of the camera to increase. This is not intended at all... But this isn't unheard of, though. Reshade disables input in some Frostbyte Engine games, for seemingly no reason. Unfortunately, I am not aware of any way I can assist you. But what I do know is that this possibly opens the door to "Intentional" modifcations :P
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by NoMansReshade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JovianStone

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.