9 years 6 months ago#1by iAbdullahMouse Problem was created by iAbdullah
Hi,
I have a slight issue when turning on ReShade. I don't know if it's supposed to happen or not but my mouse does not show when I enable ReShade menu (shift+F2).
When I move the mouse around, I can see the options being highlighted but the mouse is not shown. Is this supposed to happen or is it a bug/glitch.If anyone can help me it would be great. Oh and I'm using ReShade on GTA SA and I chose rendering API DX8/9 .
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.