Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reshade on Pcsx2

Reshade on Pcsx2 1 year 5 months ago #1

Hey guys
True noob here
So i've been fiddling around with Reshade, and i really can't seem to make it work with Pcsx2
I've injected, and everything, but when i press Shift + F2 nothing happens, i get no overlay or anything
I've also tried some different "fixes" from here and there, like shifting from Software to Hardware, Dx9 back to Dx11, and so on, nothing seems to work for me >_<
I'm truly at a loss...
And tbh i've also been unable to even make sweetfx work
Any help would be greatly appreciated !!
Cheers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reshade on Pcsx2 1 year 5 months ago #2

I've had luck .. shaky at best.. I uninstalled and reinstalled, did not import any settings, I chose to overwrite. I installed the reshade 3.07 along with all the shaders..
I set the video plugin to AVX2 (I have a GTX 1070 card), Win 10 and nothing set in the "shader configuration" settings.. No hardware hacks either.. .. It ran, I did the tutorial... PLayed God of War... I quit iut and when I restarted it... it did not run. I've been uninstalling and reinstalling with massively mixed results. I'm about to quit.
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by adam1972. Reason: typo

Reshade on Pcsx2 1 year 5 months ago #3

Same here. It only loads with DX9. I managed to make it work with DX11 and OGL using ENBInjector up to 3.0.6. A couple of hours ago, I updated to Creator's Update and now even with ENBInjector it doesn't load or I get en error except for DX9.