Reshade and Origin Overlay

• imp0steur
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #1 by imp0steur Reshade and Origin Overlay was created by imp0steur
It's a known issue that Mouse movement doesn't work when Origin In-Game is enabled (Doesn't matter which game). It works fine with Origin In-Game disabled.

Some game require you to have it enabled for some features to work (Invite Players, Report, etc.).

Just wondering if this is being looked at, or have we given up on the issue?

Off Topic: I wish you would use the Github Issues feature to track issues. Forums aren't really great for tracking issues.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by imp0steur.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• NoMansReshade
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #2 by NoMansReshade Replied by NoMansReshade on topic Reshade and Origin Overlay
There have been a couple of threads on this, but nothing ever really came of them. This is a mysterious, unsolvable issue, as the input error is caused by a call that is never made by Reshade. As for the Github issue tracker thing... The Github seems to be practically dead, for the time being. So I don't see how issues would get resolved any quicker, if not by Crosire (which is very busy)... because of the lack of contributers. I hope I cleared everything up for you!
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by NoMansReshade.

• JBeckman
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #3 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Reshade and Origin Overlay
Crosire made some additions to the ReShade source not too long ago, I don't understand exactly what but it's still active though 3.0.7 or 3.1 or what the next version will be called is probably still a ways off and Crosire is likely still very busy with real life so progress might be slow but I'm hoping we'll see some new updates to it even if takes a while. :)
(User contributions would be nice too for the main project but it's kinda complex so that could take time too.)

EDIT: ...Or 3.0.7 could be released right as I'm writing this, that's some timing. :P
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by JBeckman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: imp0steur

• imp0steur
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #4 by imp0steur Replied by imp0steur on topic Reshade and Origin Overlay
Suddenly I get" 'RegisterRawInputDevices' failed with error code 298" even with overlay disabled. Weird!!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.