Reshade GUI Overlay: Glitchy toggles and overlay

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Sunesha Reshade GUI Overlay: Glitchy toggles and overlay was created by Sunesha
Reshade is behaving glitch and unresponsive toggles. So I ran into this when I start playing Human: Flat, a Unity Engine game and Reshade installer picked the opengl32.dll for me. I was using Reshade 3.07, though tried a early .02 version and behavior is same. I am not blaming reshade, I think probaly this game is just weird together with reshade.

I try to breakdown what's going on, I also add 2 minutes video as probably wont make sense at all :whistle:
• Overall effect toggle key unresponsive, tried to change between diffrent hotkey but still unresponsive.
• Shader toggle key also unresponsive but works sometime, assigned multiple to same key
• If I close the reshade overlay it also turns off all my shaders, weirdly after further testing this behavior is only happening when I use the the "Magic Bloom" shader. If I turn it off, it works as expected

Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by Sunesha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Reshade GUI Overlay: Glitchy toggles and overlay
Forgot to add, I tried turning off steam overlay off too. If there some other thing that shall do, your wish is my command.

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #3 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Reshade GUI Overlay: Glitchy toggles and overlay
I done further testing, all my glitches disappeared when I removed the "Magic Bloom" shader from shader directory. Shame though, awesome shader otherwise.

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #4 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Reshade GUI Overlay: Glitchy toggles and overlay
Glitchness persisted, it just worked as it should for a while. So Magic Bloom was not responsible. I think it is something really weird in this game. I play a lot unity games without problems.
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by Sunesha.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.