Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Change Position of the FPS Counter?

Change Position of the FPS Counter? 10 months 2 weeks ago #1

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to change the position of where the "FPS Counter & System Time" are displayed? Normally it's always located on the upper right corner of my screen and though normally it's not and hasn't been a problem in other games, there are a few where the in-game UI obstructs the view of the FPS & System time displayed by ReShade. This also goes both ways where the OSD ReShade displays obstruct the in-game UI.

In Black Desert Online the Mini-Map and in-game World time are situated and locked to the upper right corner of the screen. Unlike basically every other part of its in-game UI, this is something that cannot be edited or moved. While the FPS & ST counters are displayed by ReShade it makes it almost impossible to see the in-game World Clock.

If there is a way to edit the location ReShade displays the information, it would be a huge help if somebody could point me in that direction.

Thanks!
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by xXReDxSparoweXx. Reason: Better Subject Title
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Change Position of the FPS Counter? 10 months 2 weeks ago #2

Is it not possible to change the position of the FPS counter?

Change Position of the FPS Counter? 10 months 2 weeks ago #3

• crosire
  • Thank you received: 1685
Not in the moment, no.
Cheers, crosire =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: xXReDxSparoweXx