[SOLVED] Second Life crash

• GERgta
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by GERgta Second Life crash was created by GERgta
Hello people :) Today I wanted to try reshade with Second Life, but...

Well, it loads. And right where the login should pop up (I see the big window, but it's white) it just closes. I don't get any crashdump :(
However, I have the tracelog right here: pastebin.com/cNSX3KAG
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by GERgta. Reason: Forum didn't allow for that long of a log. Pasted on pastebin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• GERgta
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by GERgta Replied by GERgta on topic Second Life crash
Oh, SL has it's own internal CrashDumps! Here: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49668400/033...916-808f42055879.dmp

• crosire
More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Second Life crash
Can reproduce, happens because of ReShade's DLL compression (uncompressed version works). Same issue some other OpenGL games have, they however luckily have D3D renderers too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GERgta

• GERgta
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by GERgta Replied by GERgta on topic Second Life crash
Uhuh! Interesting :huh:

Is there a possibility to get hands on the "uncompressed version" and use it with SL? If not; is there any possible fix for this problem in the forseeable future?

• crosire
More
9 years 1 month ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Second Life crash
After quite a bit of testing I figured out it's related to my use of TLS in the OpenGL hooks. Came up with an alternative which doesn't make use of TLS and that works now. So this is fixed with the next update. =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GERgta

• GERgta
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #6 by GERgta Replied by GERgta on topic Second Life crash
Thank you very much! ~♥

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.