reshade + sweetfx 2 crashing with res evil rev 2

• fuc847
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by fuc847 reshade + sweetfx 2 crashing with res evil rev 2 was created by fuc847
not sure if anyone's having this, but i see some ppl with res evil revelation 2 screens so it must work. i can go into the game but once it loads the level, it'll crash. tried with in-game FXAA on and off, same.

using preview 7

**sorry i realized i posted this in the wrong section, should be the other troubleshooting
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by fuc847. Reason: wrong section

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic reshade + sweetfx 2 crashing with res evil rev 2
Usual questions: Any other overlays/software interfering running (Fraps, Afterburner, game boosters, OBS, ...)? Driver-forced MSAA? Any errors in the log? =)
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by crosire.

• fuc847
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by fuc847 Replied by fuc847 on topic reshade + sweetfx 2 crashing with res evil rev 2
found that using 0.14 works !

• kgonepostl
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #4 by kgonepostl Replied by kgonepostl on topic reshade + sweetfx 2 crashing with res evil rev 2
could you please install version 15 again and post a log file for Crosire

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.