Nier automata with FAR + Reshade. crashes

• fuc847
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago #1 by fuc847 Nier automata with FAR + Reshade. crashes was created by fuc847
i can run Nier with FAR fine, but when i add reshade via adding the following to FAR's dxgi.ini, it crashes (i have reshade64.dll in the same root folder):

[Import.ReShade]
Architecture=x64
Filename=ReShade64.dll
Role=ThirdParty
When=Early

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 11 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Nier automata with FAR + Reshade. crashes
What's a "F.A.R."? 'Ferram Aerospace Research'?
Even Urban Dictionary doesn't help me with this one...

• Insomnia
More
6 years 11 months ago #3 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic Nier automata with FAR + Reshade. crashes

FierySwordswoman wrote: What's a "F.A.R."? 'Ferram Aerospace Research'?
Even Urban Dictionary doesn't help me with this one...

wccftech.com/nier-automata-pc-fix-fullsc...-performance-issues/

• fuc847
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago #4 by fuc847 Replied by fuc847 on topic Nier automata with FAR + Reshade. crashes
sorry it is the game specific performance incerasing mod that also uses dxgi.dll

• Insomnia
More
6 years 11 months ago #5 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic Nier automata with FAR + Reshade. crashes
Can't you just rename the mod to d3d11.dll or something?

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #6 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Nier automata with FAR + Reshade. crashes

Insomnia wrote: Can't you just rename the mod to d3d11.dll or something?

If shoving both .dll's in is all it takes you could also try injecting reshade64.dll with a 3rd party program.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by FierySwordswoman.

• Aelius Maximus
More
6 years 11 months ago #7 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Nier automata with FAR + Reshade. crashes

FierySwordswoman wrote:

Insomnia wrote: Can't you just rename the mod to d3d11.dll or something?

If shoving both .dll's in is all it takes you could also try injecting reshade64.dll with a 3rd party program.

Injecting two 64bit dll's is a tough one.. and often results in crashes...

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.