Problem with iRacing and Oculus Rift CV1

• Matziking
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago #1 by Matziking Problem with iRacing and Oculus Rift CV1 was created by Matziking
Hi there. Well i added reshade to iRacing and got some decent settings. But i can only see them on the Monitor itself. When i look on the game in the Rift, there is still the odd colorless picture to see. I even made the keybinding for turning on and off. And you can cleary see the difference on the Monitor, but nothing in Rift. Is there a glitch for using it in the rift, or did i do something wrong?

Sorry for the bad english. Hope you can help me :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 11 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Problem with iRacing and Oculus Rift CV1
ReShade does not support VR headsets.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matziking

• Matziking
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago #3 by Matziking Replied by Matziking on topic Problem with iRacing and Oculus Rift CV1
oh thats not good to hear.

is there another option for me, to get some effects in the HMD or is it just "not supported by anyone"

• crosire
More
6 years 11 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Problem with iRacing and Oculus Rift CV1
As far as I know there isn't, no.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.