9 years 4 months ago#1by AnolinAlan Wake? was created by Anolin
So I purchased Alan Wake before it was removed from Steam and Reshade 3.0.7 doesn't work. No GUI, no nothing. I've seen other posts regarding this, but there were no solutions. The main reason why I bring this up is that under the ReShade Compatibility list it shows that Alan Wake is "Perfect".
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.
Essential Always on
Necessary for the operation of the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
Functional
Enable convenient features and the storing of preferences.
Statistics
Help us understand how visitors use the website (audience measurement).
Marketing
Used for advertising and tracking visitors across websites.