First, and since I'm new on this forum, big THANK YOU for this great tool which makes all my games more beautiful!
And here is part of the problem, now that I am an addict, it is really painful to see a game become blurry and "yellowy" again. Now let's go to the context and symptoms.
- Game: World of warships (6.4 then 6.5)
- Reshade version: 3.0.6 then 3.0.7
- Windows 10 creators update
- Graphics card : Radeon RX 480 with up-to-date drivers
A month ago, the game (before 6.4) and Reshade worked perfectly together. A few days passed without playing, and I find myself with a new game version and the Windows update. I try launching the game, nothing happens, the .exe doesn't even appear in the tasks manager.
After trying a few things, like uninstalling and reinstalling different combinations of the game and Reshade, here are the symptoms:
- Game launches without Reshade (but kind of ugly)
- Game + Reshade (d3d9) does not launch
- Game + Reshade (dxgi) launches but Reshade seems to not being triggered (no menu, no effect)
- Game + Reshade (dxgi renamed to d3d9) does not launch
- Game + Reshade (d3d9 renamed to dxgi) launches but reshade is not working
After further research and reading a few topics on the forum, it looks like Windows creators update has caused a few issues, so I tried Witcher 3 which worked perfectly with Reshade. I don't have another d3d9 game to try now, but it looks like the symptoms are similar to those expressed in the Mount & Blade: Warband topic.
Anyway, thanks for reading this topic, I hope somebody is going to find a solution and make my game beautiful again. Have a nice day!