Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Help with presets

Help with presets 1 year 6 months ago #1

Hello! I'm going to start this off by saying I am very new so please be patient with me.

My problem is, I don't understand how to make these txt file presets work in the game. I have not managed to find clear instructions either. All I see is "just add the txt file to your directory" well I have done that and nothing works. I don't even know where to look for the preset when in game. Help me, please.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help with presets 1 year 6 months ago #2

Open the in-game menu and select the preset file from the dropdown list at the top. ReShade will add all eligiable txt and ini files in the game directory (more specifically the same directory you installed ReShade to) to that dropdown automatically.
Cheers, crosire =)

Help with presets 1 year 6 months ago #3

Do I have to rename the txt file to anything or can I keep it as "SweetFX_Settings_The Witcher 3- Wild Hunt_    The Original E3FX - v3.1 (4)"? Because I tried that and nothing shows up in the drop down menu.

Help with presets 1 year 6 months ago #4

SweetFX settings won't work with ReShade. You need a ReShade preset. Not a SweetFX preset.
Cheers, crosire =)

Help with presets 1 year 6 months ago #5

Note the SweetFX shaders are still present in the default shader collection, so you can simply set the shaders in ReShade to the same settings from that of a SweetFX preset.