Reshade setup does not open

• EnderTheFerret
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #1 by EnderTheFerret Reshade setup does not open was created by EnderTheFerret
So yesterday i tried to use reshade on cemu (wii u emulator) but when i try to open the setup its not opening (no select game or anything)
any help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade setup does not open

• LordMelkor
More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by LordMelkor Replied by LordMelkor on topic Reshade setup does not open
I'm haveing the same issue, but I don't have MSI Afterburner or Rivatuner... every time someone posts this issue there's always just a link to that same solution and nothing else...

• chri1stian
More
2 years 2 months ago #4 by chri1stian Replied by chri1stian on topic Reshade setup does not open
hey your comment inspired me to share my experience and what worked for me once i figured it out. I Made an account to share what happened to me, the issue for me was resolved when I moved the .exe file to my main C drive. when I had it on my D drive I normally install all my game things onto, it would not open but once I moved it it worked. I hope this helps someone!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.