P3Dv4 crashes on loading effects

• Scotland
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #1 by Scotland P3Dv4 crashes on loading effects was created by Scotland
Hi guys!

Any ideas why?

I am running W10 64bit without Creators Update.

Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Scotland
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by Scotland Replied by Scotland on topic P3Dv4 crashes on loading effects
Hi !

No answer,makes me thinking,no one of you is using it with P3Dv4?

Scott

• hilkiah
More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by hilkiah Replied by hilkiah on topic P3Dv4 crashes on loading effects
HI Guys.

Just started using reshade and encountered same crash with p3d v4. What I did was remove MagicBloom.fx and Monochrome.fx from Prepar3D v4\reshade-shaders\Shaders folder. Game starts up normal now. Hope this helps.

Hilkiah

• Scotland
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #4 by Scotland Replied by Scotland on topic P3Dv4 crashes on loading effects
Hi Hilkiah!

That's what I am seeing after installing reshade to P3Dv4(URP and PTAtoV4 are also installed)

What's wrong?And why isn't there a master.h file?

Scott
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Scotland.

• crosire
More
6 years 9 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic P3Dv4 crashes on loading effects
You have mixed multiple ReShade installations. There shouldn't be a ReShade.fx file in the game directory with the latest version.

• Scotland
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #6 by Scotland Replied by Scotland on topic P3Dv4 crashes on loading effects
After deleting the Redshade.fx file and reinstallation from reshade,P3Dv4 crashes on startup.

Scott

• Scotland
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #7 by Scotland Replied by Scotland on topic P3Dv4 crashes on loading effects
Cough cough :dry:

Scott

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.