Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reshade only works when GUI is open!!

Reshade only works when GUI is open!! 1 year 1 week ago #1

This is so annoying. The latest reshade only works when the actual reshade it's self is open... So when I exit or press the hotkey to leave the gui menu it disables everything!!!! I've tried setting my hotkeys to dif keys, and nothing seems to work. All I wanted was the Haze shader, thats all I care about I hate the new gui and reshade 3.0

Please help me, this is the most annoying thing I've ever experienced in my life. Once the Reshade GUI disappears the preset will not stay on.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by JizargoLikesKitten.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reshade only works when GUI is open!! 1 year 1 week ago #2

So If I could fucking minimize the Reshade GUI or remove it all together but keep reshade activated then there would be no problem. This was working just fine until I DECIDED OT MAKE MY OWN preset. Now it's all fucked up no matter how many times I completely reinstall it.

I'm using ESO btw.

Reshade only works when GUI is open!! 1 year 1 week ago #3

When I enable FPS or clock reshade stays activated but there is no opacity setting for text!!!!!!

Reshade only works when GUI is open!! 1 year 1 week ago #4

You need to save the settings to a preset file as the tutorial should've told you.

Reshade only works when GUI is open!! 1 year 1 week ago #5

FierySwordswoman wrote:
You need to save the settings to a preset file as the tutorial should've told you.

How else would I be using any shaders at all? Of course I'm doing what the tutorial said I'm not brain dead. I have my own preset right now saved, the only problem is if I turn off FPS/Timer display the preset will disable after Reshade GUI goes away.

There is a bug somewhere in the code, needs to be fixed.

Reshade only works when GUI is open!! 1 year 1 week ago #6

Does the game simply not render the shaders without the UI or do the shaders' checkbuttons turn off?
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by FierySwordswoman.

Reshade only works when GUI is open!! 1 year 1 week ago #7

FierySwordswoman wrote:
Does the game simply not render the shaders without the UI or do the checkbuttons turn off?

The shaders simply would not render.

with the GUI on the checkbuttons appear, and when you try to turn off/on shaders without the GUI on nothing happens

Reshade only works when GUI is open!! 1 year 1 week ago #8

JizargoLikesKitten wrote:
with the GUI on the checkbuttons appear
Yeah, but do you have to re-enable the shaders after you close the GUI and re-open it?
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by FierySwordswoman.

Reshade only works when GUI is open!! 1 year 1 week ago #9

FierySwordswoman wrote:
JizargoLikesKitten wrote:
with the GUI on the checkbuttons appear
Yeah, but do you have to re-enable the shaders after you close the GUI and re-open it.

Well I'm going to suggest people turn their Timer on, and make the color black to avoid the Preset from disabling it's self.

I'm extremely disappointed in reshade it's self, however the new shaders are absolutely fantastic.

Reshade only works when GUI is open!! 1 year 1 week ago #10

...what?

Can you try and work with me a bit here?

Reshade only works when GUI is open!! 1 year 1 week ago #11

FierySwordswoman wrote:
...what?

Can you try and work with me a bit here?

Setting a hotkey to enable/disable shaders does not do anything after the GUI is disabled. Once GUI is gone the shaders are gone.

Edit: No, I had that problem occur in my trials to fix this reshade version. I've probably en ded up executing every possible glitch in the program. My problem is when Reshade GUI is no longer active neither are the shaders.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by JizargoLikesKitten.

Reshade only works when GUI is open!! 1 year 1 week ago #12

This is a known bug that occurs when certain shaders are activated in a specific order (but only on a small amount of systems). Expecially the MagicBloom effect appears to trigger it for some people. Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce it, nor fix it at this time.
Cheers, crosire =)