Mouse cursor stock in the middle of the screen

• M3dBar
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #1 by M3dBar Mouse cursor stock in the middle of the screen was created by M3dBar
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello i've recently dowloaded resahde 3.0.7 and i got the mose cursor stuck in the middle of the screen when i open the reshade menu in the game this problem has benn pissing me off for 2 month now and i did not find any fix for this annoying probelm please help me if you know any fix about this problem TY
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CONFIG:
CPU: intel core i7 3.4 ghz
GPU: Geforce GTX 970 EVGA SC Edition
RAM : 8g of ddr3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Aasmund1986
More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by Aasmund1986 Replied by Aasmund1986 on topic Mouse cursor stock in the middle of the screen
Try to put the pointer to the egde of the ReShade ui and drag the UI from there.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Mouse cursor stock in the middle of the screen
Open the pause menu or something that lets you use the mouse in-game.

• Insomnia
More
6 years 10 months ago #4 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic Mouse cursor stock in the middle of the screen

FierySwordswoman wrote: Open the pause menu or something that lets you use the mouse in-game.

This helps in Layers of Fears. But it also makes tweaking rather difficult as the game gets blurred.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.