Loading effect...No effect found!

• User94
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #1 by User94 Loading effect...No effect found! was created by User94
I downloaded this framework as it was essential to use an ENB effects mod for fallout 4. Very satisfied with this framework and what it is capable of, however, I have a slight problem that i haven't managed to remedy myself and i haven't found any other forums addressing this issue yet. The mod is working exactly as intended and i have the notification at the top of the screen informing me that the framework is in fact installed but it reads the error message "Loading effect...No effect found!" but it does appear to be working for what i'm using it for. I'm using version 1.0.0.916 if that has any relevance towards my issue. I'm sure this is an easy problem to fix but my lack of experience with the program has got me stumped. (I'm very new to modifying game files or really any modding in general) .
-Thank you very much for your time
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by User94.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Loading effect...No effect found!
No. It's not working. You installed ReShade without any effects, which means it does nothing at all. Anyway, that version is outdated as hell, use 3.0.

• User94
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by User94 Replied by User94 on topic Loading effect...No effect found!
Sorry to waste any more of your time but if i may ask, how one is supposed to download the framework with any effects as opposed to without any effect. I followed the setup tool from the download including the part where one must select the Rendering API and its notified me that it is installing fallout 4 but i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do from there. It's still going now as we speak but i haven't been able to find any files regarding the Reshade in my downloads folder. Perhaps i'm looking in the wrong place.

• crosire
More
6 years 10 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Loading effect...No effect found!
The setup (of 3.0) tools asks you whether you want to download a set of default effects. Choose yes when it does so.
The following user(s) said Thank You: User94

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.