ETS2 install

• jellowiggler
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #1 by jellowiggler ETS2 install was created by jellowiggler
Hi guys,

I'm new to the whole post processing filter injection thing.

I'm trying to add SMAA to ETS2.

I've got Reshade 3.0.7 installing properly (according to the steps). Itcreates its files in the win64 dir of the game that has the main .exe in it, etc. But it doesn't do anything. No log files generated, no message on screen, shift-F2 does nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

It is the Steam version of ETS2. I am not running Afterburner or any other capturing/overlay software. Nvidia driver 382.53 GTX980.. Windows 10 64bit up-to-date. ETS 1.27.2.4s 64 bit. It is also a triple screen setup using nvidia surround, setup using multimon mode 2 in ETS.

Any help would be great.

(I was also supremely out of patience with nvidia inspector antialiasing bits. Everyone has their own option of what the correct setting is and none of them seemed to make a difference except to have the background of the game not render in the menus some times. And yes I was a 100% scale with MLAA in game off.)
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by jellowiggler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• butterfield
More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by butterfield Replied by butterfield on topic ETS2 install
happens to me too, i found if you go to graphic settings and modify a major option which makes the screen go black and reload, such as MLAA or scaling, then when the game reloads reshade will load too. dunno why, and you have to do this every time you boot the game, but hope it helps

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.