Tutorial: Reshade 3.0.7 with Direct X 11

• DarkWolf
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #1 by DarkWolf Tutorial: Reshade 3.0.7 with Direct X 11 was created by DarkWolf
First off I have only tested this on one game which is Fallout 4. I am running reshade 3.0.7 (current version as of this post) and windows 10.

So I have figured out a way to make reshade work for direct x 11 by just messing around with the file names.

What I do is rename the "dxgi.ini and dxgi.dll" to "d3d11.ini and d3d11.dll"

I also extract the 2 reshade dlls from the setup program and copy over "ReShade64.dll" to the games exe directory (I'm not sure if you need to do this but I just do it incase.)

I also rename the "reshade-shaders" folder to "ReShade" and change the respective change inside the ini file. (You do not have to do this, this is just something I like doing for myself for neatness)

I have done this on Fallout 4 and it should work for skyrim special edition as well using the same method.

Try that to make the game not crash on startup cannot guarentee it will work on every game.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by DarkWolf. Reason: forgot a step I also do

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• epidemick92
More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by epidemick92 Replied by epidemick92 on topic Tutorial: Reshade 3.0.7 with Direct X 11
I guess that means I cant use ENB anymore... :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.