Found an ESO reshade fix!!!!!!!

• nexuswrath
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #1 by nexuswrath Found an ESO reshade fix!!!!!!! was created by nexuswrath
After many hours of reading, researching, and trying various methods of installation I have figured out a fix that may work for the rest of the peeps having trouble getting reshade to work with ESO!!!

After selecting your version of ESO in the reshade installer and downloading the shaders, go to your games client folder and rename the dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll!!!! Its totally that simple!!! If that doesn't work try d3d(different versions of direct x) until it loads in game upon launch.

I left the dxgi.ini file alone. (This actually does need to be changed to d3d11 as well, or which ever version of directx you have)

This fix works through the game client launcher.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by nexuswrath. Reason: Incorrect information in first post
The following user(s) said Thank You: mamas_1007

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JizargoLikesKitten
More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by JizargoLikesKitten Replied by JizargoLikesKitten on topic Found an ESO reshade fix!!!!!!!

nexuswrath wrote: After many hours of reading, researching, and trying various methods of installation I have figured out a fix that may work for the rest of the peeps having trouble getting reshade to work with ESO!!!

After selecting your version of ESO in the reshade installer and downloading the shaders, go to your games client folder and rename the dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll!!!! Its totally that simple!!! If that doesn't work try d3d(different versions of direct x) until it loads in game upon launch.

I left the dxgi.ini file alone.

This fix works through the game client launcher.

Lol... okay thanks. I'll let everyone know.

• nexuswrath
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by nexuswrath Replied by nexuswrath on topic Found an ESO reshade fix!!!!!!!
EDIT: I did have to change the dxgi ini to d3d11. I was half asleep at 1am when I got this to work. Please communicate this as well.

Thank you,

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.