Effects randomly stop working (warning X3570)

• OatmealMu
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #1 by OatmealMu Effects randomly stop working (warning X3570) was created by OatmealMu
I'm in the process of creating a Litcube's Universe preset and have run into an issue. While tweaking settings, effects randomly stop working. Sometimes, the entire shader breaks. Other times, only part of a shader breaks. Right now, Bloom.fx is giving me problems, but it's been other shaders in the past. This is the error that's been logged:

C:\X3 Terran Conflict\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Bloom.fx:
C:\X3 Terran Conflict\Shader@0x0XDB12F60(74, 12-52): warning 3570: gradient instruction used in a loop with varying iteration, attempting to unroll the loop

I've tried reinstalling ReShade. I've restarted my computer. Nothing. In the past, I ignored the error, continued tweaking the settings, and effects came back. Bizarre. This time, however, the problem won't go away.

Latest version of ReShade, BTW.

Ideas?
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by OatmealMu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.