Reshade FSX problem: 'Need sRGB'

• frig2
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by frig2 Reshade FSX problem: 'Need sRGB' was created by frig2
Just testing out ReShade with FSX (DX10 enabled) and I keep getting an error log on startup and none of the SweetFX settings seem to be applied. I downloaded a preset from the site which is supposed to work with DX10.

According to the log, all the errors refer to the main.h file in the Shader folder, and says "Preprocessor error: redefinition of 'Need_sRBG'"

Anyone ever encountered this error before?

I haven't done anything except install ReShade with the SweetFX preset.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade FSX problem: 'Need sRGB'
There should be no SweetFX installed if you want to use ReShade, nor do you use SweetFX presets with ReShade. It is fully self-contained. What's happening is ReShade is trying to load old SweetFX shaders in your game folder which doesn't work since they were written in HLSL and not the ReShade FX shading language. Remove SweetFX if you want to use ReShade 3.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.