Issues getting anything to work for warframe

• Darky_Alan
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #1 by Darky_Alan Issues getting anything to work for warframe was created by Darky_Alan
I'm going to start this with the quick preface that I'm completely new to the concept of using third party applications to enhance the visuals in video games.

It all started when I saw this video and thought to myself "I have a beefy computer, why doesn't my game look that good?" and I was quick to notice the video description had a link to a dropbox preset that utilized SweetFX and ReShade. The instructions simply said to drop the files in my game's directory and I did as such; however on launch the game would hang at the launcher, it refuses to let me actually launch it.

I sent the same files to a friend he dropped 'em in and it worked for him no strings attached which just left me disgruntled and confused. So I decided to do some more research on SweetFX and ended up on www.reddit.com/r/sweetfx/ where I made a post detailing the above. I also did some digging and found this site sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/155/ with a couple of presets which had previews and such and decided to try one of those.

Second verse same as the first I can't get them to work and at this point I can tell there are multiple versions of SweetFX and of ReShade and that they might be different things entirely? Nonetheless I keep digging and end up on this post on the official Warframe forums and I literally follow it step by step, only to see no change whatsoever in my game. What to them looks like this is just empty on my end.

At this point I'm just extremely frustrated and generally lost. Can anyone help me?

In case it's relevant here are my specs:
  • GPU: GeForce GTX 1080
  • CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
  • Memory: 32 GB RAM (31.93 GB RAM usable)
  • Current resolution: 2560 x 1440, 144Hz
  • Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Darky_Alan. Reason: Edit, they're working but they're not highlighted, what's the point of implementing bbcodes then? (Added underlining to hyperlinks)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Issues getting anything to work for warframe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.