Reshade not working in dolphin emulator directx11

• Nerdpenetrator
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by Nerdpenetrator Reshade not working in dolphin emulator directx11 was created by Nerdpenetrator
Hello, when i try to acess reshade menu with ctrl F2 on Dolphin emulator nothing happens, although reshade loads at the beginning of the game.
Is there any configuration on the emulator to enable reshade menu
I would appreciate some help
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Reshade not working in dolphin emulator directx11
I found with Twilight Princess that emulators, even Dolphin, can be finicky. Try messing with the various emu settings first.
Also go through this:
reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/3293-co...-and-their-solutions

• RogueFactor
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #3 by RogueFactor Replied by RogueFactor on topic Reshade not working in dolphin emulator directx11
Dolphin's DX11 and DX9 are extremely picky, I can only get them to work on occasion. On various builds at that, try using OpenGL, the shaders also seem to compile quicker in this mode as well in my experience (hours and hours of flipping through textures/presets in MH Tri)

The OpenGL injection is the only way I get good consistent results.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by RogueFactor.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.