ReShade in Firestorm (Second Life) Errors

• HentaiPhD
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by HentaiPhD ReShade in Firestorm (Second Life) Errors was created by HentaiPhD
Hello and thanks in advance for any assistance.

I searched high and low but was unable to find error explanations during /post-installation in Firestorm viewer, hoping to find some insight here.

I have recommended ReShade to my followers, and even though I myself have not experienced any issues and ReShade works fine; a lot of my followers came to me with the same problem: an error which does not allow them to use ReShade.

The error:
Type mismatch : Type of _param_texcoord different between shaders.
Out of resource error.

What is causing this, and how can they go about this?

Thank you! :woohoo: :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mishka
More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by Mishka Replied by Mishka on topic ReShade in Firestorm (Second Life) Errors
It's an issue between ReShade 3.0 and ANY Second Life viewer. Even if you did get it started it has (since v3.0) broken all your inworld HUDS, although it does still work. Roll back to ReShade v2.0 (or earlier) and it works fine. There are hundreds of people who use it in viewers everyday....especially for Flickr/Second Life.

Proof of version 2 and under working is here:
modemworld.me/2016/10/23/revisiting-the-...or-with-second-life/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.