Reshade not working correctly with 1.1 files

• Sh1nRa358
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1 by Sh1nRa358 Reshade not working correctly with 1.1 files was created by Sh1nRa358
Using reshade 3 dll with old reshade files from 1.1, picture only displays inside of the reshade dialogue box. Once the box closes you see nothing but bright light coming from the top of the screen.

Visualboy advance just simply crashes when you load a game.

Crosire, you clearly said 1.1 was backwards compatible. What's the deal?
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Sh1nRa358.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Reshade not working correctly with 1.1 files
That's not how it works...

• Sh1nRa358
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by Sh1nRa358 Replied by Sh1nRa358 on topic Reshade not working correctly with 1.1 files
then how does it work. he told me in another thread that it was backwards compatible and through crypted speech sounded like he said that I can replace the dlls with the old version and it will read the old versions as normal while still being 3.0. So enlighten me what he was talking about?

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 8 months ago #4 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Reshade not working correctly with 1.1 files
No idea. All I know is shaders have to be manually ported to work with 3.0

Just use the new shaders. Everything's there.

• Sh1nRa358
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #5 by Sh1nRa358 Replied by Sh1nRa358 on topic Reshade not working correctly with 1.1 files
that's the thing, there are about 3 shaders by ioxa that just doesnt look the same in the 3.0 versions. that's why I can't switch because those are basically the only shaders I use.

reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/3226-re...-double-imaging-cemu here's the thread where he said it.

and for the thread's topic, 3.0 STILL doesn't work with cemu. it freezes the emu when trying to pick a rom to load!
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Sh1nRa358.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.