Medal of Honor

• Mike Gous
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by Mike Gous Medal of Honor was created by Mike Gous
It includes the following:

The original Medal of Honor
Medal of Honor Breakthrough
Medal of Honor Spearhead

They are OpenGL games and I have tried all the reshades (from 0.10 to 0.16) on them with exactly the same results.

Reshade load up to the Main Menu, but once a new game is started (you choose the difficult mode) the whole screen gets a pale grainey color through which you can't see. The only way then to continue to play the game is to disable Reshade with the ScrollLock. As soon as I enable Reshade again it is the same problem again. Maybe there is a setting in the file "Sweet.fx" itself that can be adjusted to fix this?

All help will be appreciated. :)
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Mike Gous.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mike Gous
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by Mike Gous Replied by Mike Gous on topic Medal of Honor
Will GEMFX work with OpenGL games. I see it is quite a large download. :)

• Mike Gous
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by Mike Gous Replied by Mike Gous on topic Medal of Honor
I looks like GEMFX do not work with OpenGL games.

I still have the problem where the whole screen gets a pale grainey color.

Hopefully this problem will be solved when Crosire makes further tuneups to OpenGL in future releases. :P l

• Mike Gous
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by Mike Gous Replied by Mike Gous on topic Medal of Honor
68 Views and no input from anybody. I suggest that this post be regarded as closed. B)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.