PUBG Error crash at launch

• Robski87
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #1 by Robski87 PUBG Error crash at launch was created by Robski87
[img

This is what happens at launch when loading samples, crashes at sample 3 or something.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Robski87.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ashkelon
More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by Ashkelon Replied by Ashkelon on topic PUBG Error crash at launch
I have the exact same problem. Mine started when i installed Reshade, it worked once and never booted again.

I have

1. Verified integrity (no problem)
2. uninstalled and reinstalled pubg (didn't work)
3. tried reinstalling reshade on top of that (didn't work)
4. now i'm wiping pubg again, doing a registry cleanup and removing local pubg files character files :(

does anyone know what else could be done?

• GrundleJuice
More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by GrundleJuice Replied by GrundleJuice on topic PUBG Error crash at launch

Robski87 wrote:

This is what happens at launch when loading samples, crashes at sample 3 or something.

Ashkelon wrote: I have the exact same problem. Mine started when i installed Reshade, it worked once and never booted again.

I have

1. Verified integrity (no problem)
2. uninstalled and reinstalled pubg (didn't work)
3. tried reinstalling reshade on top of that (didn't work)
4. now i'm wiping pubg again, doing a registry cleanup and removing local pubg files character files :(

does anyone know what else could be done?

I had this same problem and found a solution for me in the comments of a youtube video of all places. I cannot find the comment to link to but the fix was to rename the dxgi.dll file to d3d11.dll (the last two charachters before the .dll are the number one)

Then, to get any of the shaders i selected upon installation to show up I had to open the reshade console once the game started and manually point the shaders path to where it was installed in the steam pubg game directories. For me it was:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\SteamCom\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64\reshade-shaders\shaders"

hope that helps

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.