Cant make it work with Day Of Infamy InsurgencyWW

• edneyhelene
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by edneyhelene Cant make it work with Day Of Infamy InsurgencyWW was created by edneyhelene
Hello i just bought day of infamy, installed reshade, when i do enter into the game and do press shift f2 it shows only an " record" window but nothing from reshade is showed, any tips? it does uses the same engine as insurgency !

I do really want to check it and make it work, already removed steam overlay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• edneyhelene
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by edneyhelene Replied by edneyhelene on topic Cant make it work with Day Of Infamy InsurgencyWW
Any help? still cant make it work, battle eye blocks dx dll

• edneyhelene
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by edneyhelene Replied by edneyhelene on topic Cant make it work with Day Of Infamy InsurgencyWW
Reshade 1.1 framework with mediator does works, v2 and v3 wont because of the battle eye anti cheat, they will unblock it, ill be waiting. Day of Infamy works great with it. thank you anyways.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.