Requesting assistance (Windows 10 and reshade 1.1)

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #1 by CatNor Requesting assistance (Windows 10 and reshade 1.1) was created by CatNor
Heya ;). I am currently tryng to use preset from sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5987/ for the game No Man's Sky. The problem is that all looks fine from reshades side, but I see just a black screen while I hear the game sounds. Funny is that reshade does not seem to report any error. Game is opengl32. I have installed dx redist 2010. I have net/vb installed x86/64. I am able to use reshade 2x and 3x, but not 1.1. Is there any way I can use this preset?. I considered just port it myself to reshade 3x (profile.ini), but it does not have the Reinhard shader, so I am stuck and dunno how to solve the problem. I would be "SO HAPPY" for help.

Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by CatNor. Reason: typos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.