[SOLVED] All tickboxes are red

• Rapyer
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1 by Rapyer All tickboxes are red was created by Rapyer
I reset my PC, reinstalled reshade, now all the tickboxes are red instead of grey. I've already removed all files from game directory, and redownloaded a dozen times. After tutorial,, profile creation box is red, and all shader boxes are red not grey. Not sure what else to do

pic of it - imgur.com/a/R6OXC

and here is how it used to look i.imgur.com/tTUwlRlh.png

EDIT: FKING FINALLY FIXED IT

THere is a bug with PUBATTLEGROUNDS. Game starts in windowed fullscreen mode by default, and if you create a new profile immediately like that, all the tickboxes will be red. You have to go into windowed mode and start a new profile, and then finish it up, and then go again into full screen.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Rapyer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic All tickboxes are red
Eh, no. You simply did not finish the tutorial. There is a "Continue" button at the bottom of your image.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by crosire.

• Rapyer
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by Rapyer Replied by Rapyer on topic All tickboxes are red
that makes sense now. it's very hard to see , i just went and created a profile. and all my friends had the same issue. those buttons are hard to see and instead the continue button should be red, instead of the checkboxes. when you start a profile its red, so you assume the checkboxes are supposed to be red and you dont notice the continue/finish buttons

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.