[SOLVED] All tickboxes are red

• Rapyer
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #1 by Rapyer All tickboxes are red was created by Rapyer
I reset my PC, reinstalled reshade, now all the tickboxes are red instead of grey. I've already removed all files from game directory, and redownloaded a dozen times. After tutorial,, profile creation box is red, and all shader boxes are red not grey. Not sure what else to do

pic of it - imgur.com/a/R6OXC

and here is how it used to look i.imgur.com/tTUwlRlh.png

EDIT: FKING FINALLY FIXED IT

THere is a bug with PUBATTLEGROUNDS. Game starts in windowed fullscreen mode by default, and if you create a new profile immediately like that, all the tickboxes will be red. You have to go into windowed mode and start a new profile, and then finish it up, and then go again into full screen.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Rapyer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic All tickboxes are red
Eh, no. You simply did not finish the tutorial. There is a "Continue" button at the bottom of your image.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by crosire.

• Rapyer
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by Rapyer Replied by Rapyer on topic All tickboxes are red
that makes sense now. it's very hard to see , i just went and created a profile. and all my friends had the same issue. those buttons are hard to see and instead the continue button should be red, instead of the checkboxes. when you start a profile its red, so you assume the checkboxes are supposed to be red and you dont notice the continue/finish buttons