Installation of old Reshade

• Philipp98
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by Philipp98 Installation of old Reshade was created by Philipp98
Hi,

I don't know that much about the installation of old Reshade versions and which ones are actually required. First off, I'd like to know which version I need if the preset tells me that it's made for "Reshade & SweetFX 2.0". Does that mean I can choose between them? Or will only Reshade work as well (if so which version)?

I had no problem installing Reshade 3 because the installer makes it really easy but I don't quite understand how to install the old versions. Some of them contain a Reshade.fx and the Reshade64.dll (for 64-bit). If there's an instruction it tells you to copy the Reshade64.dll into the game directory. That's what I could still get. However, I don't know what I have to do after that. It tells me to rename something. So far, I tried to copy the Reshade.fx into the directory as well and also added the SweetFX folder and Sweet.fx if required but I guess that was wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.