[SOLVED] Build from git, no version number

• purarity
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by purarity Build from git, no version number was created by purarity
When I try to build reshade from github, I get version 0.0.0.0, thus unable to load any shader/effect, I try to edit version.h in /res but it show the same error that i need reshade 3.0+ to load shader

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JBeckman
More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Build from git, no version number
For the shader version check you can open ReShade.fxh and change the start of the file and that should solve it. :)

#if !defined(__RESHADE__) || __RESHADE__ < 30000
#error "ReShade 3.0+ is required to use this header file"
#endif

to

#if !defined(__RESHADE__) || __RESHADE__ < 00000
#error "ReShade 3.0+ is required to use this header file"
#endif

Or just delete it entirely. :)

• airone
More
3 years 11 months ago #3 by airone Replied by airone on topic Build from git, no version number
how do you use your compiled version of reshade? i have built reshade from github and got .exe file, but i expected dxgi.dll or something like that

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.